Finax (finasteride) is a drug designed to treat hair loss in men. This drug can slow down the process of baldness and promote the growth of new hair on the scalp in men who suffer from androgenic alopecia. It acts by blocking the activity of the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase in the body which prevents the formation of dihydrotestosterone (a male sex hormone that is the active form of testosterone, formed from testosterone in bodily tissue). The drug is also used in the treatment of difficulty urinati
Active Ingredient: finasteride
Availability: In Stock (58 packages)
Free standard Airmail shipping for all packages with price starting from $200.00
Finax is mostly used in the therapy of the male pattern hair loss. The medication demonstrates satisfying results in this field and is currently considered a promising choice in the therapy of this disorder. The drug is also used to treat prostatic hyperplasia – a painful condition caused by a significant and pathological enlargement of the prostate gland.
Safety and reliability parameters of this medicine have been convincingly demonstrated in several age groups including both eighteen-year-old patients and forty-one-year-old men with moderate or severe alopecia. Obviously, the use of this therapeutic agent in women and children is forbidden due to the potential risk of taking the substances that alter hormonal reactions.
How to take
Finax is available in the form of tablets. It is taken orally. Before starting the therapy with the medication, all patients should consult their physician. After a complete medical examination, a suitable dosage can be given, taking into account the patient’s medical history and the nature of the disease that is being treated.
- If you suffer from prostate adenoma, your doctor may prescribe you a dosage of 5 mg per day. The dosages used in the treatment of alopecia are usually different and rarely exceed 1 mg per day.
- This drug is considered ineffective in the treatment of severe hair loss in women and is prescribed only to adult male patients.
- The withdrawal of the therapy causes the repeat activation of the endocrinal processes inducing the loss of hair.
- The medication must be avoided by children and women, especially pregnant or breastfeeding females. The active ingredient can be absorbed into the blood through the skin, which can lead to serious damage to the health of the unborn child.
- abnormal hair growth;
- reduction of the ejaculate volume;
- the decrease of the sexual desire;
- moderate or acute testicular pain;
- different troubles in achieving and/or maintaining an erection.
The medication is a steroid therapeutic agent, which means that it requires special care when taking by patients potentially allergic to its content. All types of allergic reactions that occur in response to the direct administration of the healing agent must be regarded as solid arguments to change the selected scheme of the therapy.
The medication is designed mainly to slow down the hair loss and reduce the amount of lost hair. Increased dosages of the medication will not help you to reverse the process. Do NOT increase the planned dosage or make amendments in the therapeutic sequence.
Avoid using expired pills. Double-check the correctness of your prescription prior to starting the therapy.
Keep at least the twelve-hour interval between the administrations of the medication in order to avoid accidental overdose. Do NOT take more pills than prescribed.
When taking the drug, some patients may experience the following side effects:
Notify your doctor if you notice any negative outcomes of the therapy regardless of the stage you are at. If serious potentially hazardous reactions occur, you may need immediate professional medical attention.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.